Welcome back. We have a great slate of college basketball today/tonight as well as some big regular season NBA matchups.
This weeks record: 4-5
St Johns +9
Today’s Best Bets:
- UNC -3 vs Syracuse
- I like the Tar Heels to take out Syracuse here for a few reasons. I think Cole Anthony will have a great day shooting the ball against Syracuse’s 2-3 Zone and I also like the UNC big men to win the rebounding battle. UNC has won 9 consecutive games against Syracuse and I look for that to continue tonight.
- TCU -2 vs Kansas State
- Kansas State has lost 10 of its last 11 games and I don’t think today’s game against TCU will be any different. TCU handled K St in their last matchup and is 11-5 on the year when favored.
- Arkansas -9.5 vs Vanderbilt
- Vanderbilt SUCKS. Arkansas has beat them 9 out of the last 10 times they played including a 20 point victory this season. Join me on the Muss Buss (Eric Musselman coaches Arkansas) tonight and take Arkansas -9.5.
- Washington +6 vs Arizona
- Washington started the season HOT with a win over Baylor, but then really struggled throughout the season. In typical Pac 12 fashion, they have been feisty down the stretch handing both Arizona and Arizona State conference losses. For this reason, I like Washington to keep it close and potentially beat Arizona.
- OKC Thunder -3.5 vs Utah Jazz
- I like the Thunder to protect home court here against their western conference rival. The Jazz are coming into this game winning 5 of their last 6 and the Thunder have won 17 of their last 22. If the playoffs started today, these two teams would face in the first round. The Jazz have a game lead over the Thunder and I think the Thunder will tie up that playoff race tonight especially because Shai Gilgeous Alexander is back in the line up.
- Lakers -7.5 vs Rockets
- The Lakers had a suprising loss last night against the Nets after their dominant weekend, so I look for the Lakers to bounce back here. The Lakers have already season this “super small ball” version of this Rockets team and I think they will be much more prepared this time around. Look for Anthony Davis to have a HUGE game.